Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Introducing Steve "Stu" Maynor Jr.

Writing is a hobby I picked up several years ago when I realized that I enjoy sharing my opinion in written format with people.  I do my best to approach each topic with an open mind and from a sarcastic/funny, yet common sense point of view.  I started off as an editorial/opinion writer with the Charlton County Herald (Folkston, GA) for nearly two years.  My writing style is independent, thoughtful, energetic, motivating and sometimes rebellious to traditional writing standards.  I believe that having the ability to be a critical thinker is one of the most important characteristics a writer can have.  Throughout my articles you will find that I discuss issues with a simplistic and understandable opinion that I hope you will enjoy and appreciate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment